Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Should You Be Tested Before You Vote???

After this conversation I just had, I'll have to say, YES!

Now, I'm not suggesting bringing back racist tactics to keep minorities from voting. I'm talking about keeping idiots from voting!

Conversation I just had:

Co-worker: "Know what ticks me off? Everyone I want to vote for is losing in the polls!"
ME: "Really? Like who?" (I'm curious because some of my dogs are behind)
Co-worker: "Like ********. He should win because he looks funny."
ME: In that case, you probably shouldn't vote.

There should be a test. If you can't pass a simple quiz about a candidate you shouldn't be able to vote for them, OTHER than voting along a party line.

Okay, since this is the Internet and sarcasm is lost, I'll be clear, I'm joking....



sort of....

No comments: